luni, 12 iulie 2010

I adore you...

In this moment words just start to fall on the ground because nothing in this world can help me explain how big my love for you is and why I love you like this...those eyes of yours,that beautiful heart that helped me heal my soul so many times...how can I get away from this,how can I leave you behind and walk away?!?I wish things were easy for me and you,I wish we could have our world,where this distance will fade away,I wish I could hold you at least one time,at least in my dreams...so many things I want to change and still,I wouldn`t change you for nothing in this world,I wouldn`t change these feelings I have,I wouldn`t give this love away no matter what,through good and bad,always together,always close,no matter how far...And now,after all this time is like the first time I saw you,everything is spinning around you,my world is starting with you and ends with you because I can`t see life without you,a small me in a big world...alone,sad and almost dead...please,please my love,don`t let me go...
I love you more and more with every second that slowly runs from me...one day...that day is so close...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu